As the congress is around the corner, we would like to, once again, express our appreciation for your contributions towards the EAFES 2023. Regarding your presentation, please kindly find the presentation instruction and other detailed information prepared for you.
||35 minutes (Oral presentation 30 minutes, Q&A 5 minutes)
||15 minutes (Oral presentation 12 minutes, Q&A 3 minutes)
- The authors of papers accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring PowerPoint (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- EAFES 2023 will prepare a laptop for presentation, and speakers are encouraged to use the congress laptop for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- All prospective participants MUST check presentation guidelines on our website.
Especially, Oral/Symposium participants should bring their own presentation file to our preview room no later than 4hours before your presentation.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS PowerPoint), speakers are advised to save their PowerPoint presentation on a USB memory stick AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
- Speakers are advised to be in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
- If there is a technical problem, you can ask for help to a technician
In case of the presentation time, it might be reduced to 13minutes (oral presentation 10 minutes, Q&A 2 minutes)
※ Please note: All presenter MUST bring own presentation file in USB to our EAFES2023 office 1 day before their presentation date.
The authors of papers accepted for poster presentation are asked to prepare a poster and display it for the duration of the congress on a designated panel provided by the congress.
- Location: Lobby (2F & 8F), Ramada Plaza Hotel Jeju
- Poster Panel Size: 950 mm in width and 2450mm in height
- The poster board is self-standing
- Each paper’s code will be shown on the board
- Scotch tape will be provided for your use, and use of double-sided tape is prohibited
- During the session anticipated discussions with participants are encouraged
- Each poster including the paper title, authors, and affiliation must fit within a 0.9m x 1.5m space. (A0 size recommend)
||After July 18(Tue) 10:00
||After July 19(Wed) 09:00
||18:15 - 19:00
||12:30 - 13:15
||12:30 - 13:15
||July 18(Tue) 19:00 - 21:00
||July 18(Tue) 16:00
||July 19(Wed) 16:00
* Please take back the poster during the take-down time. If posters remaining after the session will be discarded by the secretariat.
* Please refer to the picture as below.